My head is very full at the moment and there are dozens of things I want to write about. I’ve already forgotten some of the most brilliant ideas and the rest are getting fuzzier.
- I’d like to theorise more about mental load and how to unload.
- I want to write poetically about what happens when you live in the same place for long enough for life to start passing you by.
- There’s something that needs to be said about teenagers and the point it starts to be their responsibility.
- Green Day and the cancelled concert.
- What you learn from climbing mountains.
- I’m worried that there are so many more homeless people than there used to be.
- Are they really making a film about Donald Crowhurst?
- What’s the best way to find therapy through writing? And how can I even think about it when I can’t find time to write a coherent blog post?
- What are we going to do with that week of the holidays?
Nah. It’s not happening. Instead here are some photos.