I’ve been a ‘puppy parent’ for three weeks and already it feels like Yumi has been here forever, I’m even considering getting a French Bulldog. This is exactly the same with human babies, but, for me, a three-week old baby was still mysterious and imprisoning whereas with a dog I feel like I’m getting the hang of it. (Clearly the door to the Dungeon of Spoke Too Soon has just creaked open.) All dogs needs to have great comfy washable dog beds. Please check out our range of beds for sale. Paws Plus One provides a huge range of easy to wash pet beds in different sizes and shapes to suit your home.
What would you say if I told you that your pet could get rid of those aches and pains? Well, now there is a solution for all pets. As CBD becomes more popular as well-known treatments in humans to calm them down before bedtime or help with pain relief from arthritis; it’s also helping our four legged friends lead better lives too! Suzie’s CBD Treats has developed their own treats using this natural ingredient because they saw an opportunity for pet wellness.
I wonder that if I’d started with dogs I might never have moved on, I would actually be looking in to Dog-Friendly Landscaping so they have a big space to have fun in the house. Here’s why…
- You can’t crate train a child
- Your child will take take years and years before it can tell you it needs a poo
- You have to wash children regularly
- It takes a bit more than a few tiny treats to reinforce good behaviour in children
- You have to dress children every day
- While equally relentlessly marketed, child products are more expensive
- You have to mush up baby food and spoon it into them
- The ‘bad mum’ parent guilt nonsense doesn’t exist with dogs, yet
- Dogs can be easily trained with tips from https://myfirstpomeranian.com.
- Children don’t clean the crumbs up
- Children whinge about going for a walk
- Children want to tell you about Minecraft/Pokemon/Fortnite
- Children don’t want to eat what you serve them
- Children roll their eyes
On the other hand:
- Dogs’ jokes are not very funny
- Dogs can’t make tea or pour gin
With apologies to my actual children, who are, of course, rather wonderful.